Pave n’ Trail was designed for men who understand that the long way leads to the best shortcuts. Through the park, across an empty field, down rutty back roads; with a Shimano 21-speed gear system, adjustable front suspension and comfort first engineering you’ll find endless adventure in everyday rides.
- Lightweight, ergonomic frame
- Hybrid tires designed for speed and durability
- Click-on accessory points for easy customization
- Ideal for experienced riders looking for performance and adaptability
- Not intended for aggressive off-road or competitive level rides
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5'4" - 6'4"|
|Arm Length||Average, Long|
|Leg Length||Average, Long|
|Ride Frequency||Daily / Once a Week / Once a Month|
|Primary Use||Recreation / Commuting / Exercise|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces / Trails|
|Distance||20 or more Miles|
|Riding Pace||Moderate / Aggressive|
|Designed For||Comfort & Speed|
|Body Pain||Good for Riders with Knee and/or Back Pain|
|Frame:||Frame Material: Aluminum, Size: 17", Frame Style: Top Tube|
Dropout: Quick Release, Dropout Style: Forged Vertical Dropout
Mounts Included: Rear Rack Mounts
|Fork||Fork Material: Steel Fork Style: Standard Fork Drop Out: Quick Release Mounts Included: None|
|Headset||Diameter: 1-1/8" (Threadless) Material: Steel|
|Wheels||Rim Material: Alloy Size: 700c x 38c Spoke Count: 36 Spoke Thickness: 14G Hub Material: Alloy Attachment Type: Front - Quick Release Rear - Quick Release|
|Tires||Size (Standard): 700C x 38C, Size (Inches): 28" x 1.50”, Tread: Trail Tread, Style: Black|
Shimano Tourney FD-TZ31, Clamp Size 31.8mm Downpull
Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur TY300D 7-Speed, Black
|Shift levers||Front: Shimano Friction Revo Shifter (Front Derailleur), Rear: Shimano Index Revo Shifter 7 Speed|
|Chain||Size: 1/2″×3/32″, Links: 116|
|Cassette||Brand: Shimano, Teeth Count: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, & 28|
|Crankset||Crank Material: Aluminum, Crank Arm Length: 170mm or 6.7"in, Teeth Count: 28, 38, & 48|
|Bottom Bracket||Model: Steel Size: 1.37" x 24T, 68mm|
|Brakes||Front and Rear V-Brake|
|Saddle||Memory Foam with Suspension Post|
|Weight||33 Lbs. Assembled|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 36
- B Seat Tube Height: 27
- C Seat Max Height: 39
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 41
- E Bottom Tube Length: 26
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 18
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 14
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11
- J Wheelbase J to G: 41
- K Stand-over Height: 29
- L Top Tube Length: 21
- M Front Fork Length: 18
or a cruise down to the beach.
keep you riding easy all day long.
- FRONT ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION FORK
- HYBRID MULTI-SURFACE 700C TIRES
- SHIMANO QUICK-FIRE SHIFTERS
- SUSPENSION SEATPOST
- REAR RACK
- ALUMINUM FRAME
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How does the bike ship? How much assembly will be required
Hello, and we hope you are healthy and well.
Assembly consists of attaching the front Fender, the front wheel, the handlebars, pedals, and seat.
Everything attaches by bolt-on, and all tools are included with your bike. This will probably take 30 minutes including undressing the protective packaging from the bike.
For most models, we have assembly videos that you can find in our blog.
We are here to help with assembly, please contact us through email if you need assistance via email@example.com
I am 5ft 3in 150 lbs. I do bike packing in the summer..I am now 65years and would like a step thru bike. Do you have a dealer in Toronto, Ontario,Can. Thanks, Jim
We do not have a dealer in Ontario, our only Canadian dealer is Amazon.ca.
The step-through version is this model is listed here.
Is this a good bike for someone that is 6'3 or 6'4? Thinking of purchasing for my son in law
He would be slightly too tall for the PaveN'Trail.
What is the weight of this bike (Paven Trail)
The weight of the PaveNTrail bike is 40 lbs. when assembled.
Thank you, and please let us know if you have any other questions.
What's the difference between BodyEase and Paven'Trail?
The main differences are:
1. The PaveN'Trail has a more robust handlebar stem and headset (where the handlebars attach to the frame) which makes the bike more capable when riding on unpaved surfaces (dirt roads, trails, gravel).
2. The seating position on the Body Ease is more vertical, which puts far less stress and weight on your arms and shoulders.
3. The seat on the Body Ease is designed more for comfort, and the PaveN'Trail seat is designed more for performance.
4. They both feature front fork suspension and seat post suspension for shock absorption.
Overall, the PaveN'Trail is more of a performance bike and the BodyEase is more of a comfort bike, even though they share similar components.
Thank you, and please let us know if you have any other questions or need help with a bike recommendation.