A 1-year Standard Warranty is included with all sixthreezero bicycles when purchased new from sixthreezero.com, or any authorized retailer.
- This warranty is limited to 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase will be required for any warranty claim with sixthreezero Bicycles.
YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR BICYCLE TO QUALIFY FOR THE INCLUDED 1-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE.
Please visit our PRODUCT REGISTRATION PAGE.
sixthreezero offers a FOREVER WARRANTY, which extends your coverage for the entire time you own the bicycle.
The Forever Warranty is $19.99 additional for customers who purchase directly through www.sixthreezero.com. After adding your bike to the shopping cart, a pop-up option will appear to add a Lifetime Warranty. If you did not purchase the warranty at the time of purchasing your bike, you will have 30 days from the date of purchase to purchase the warranty through your sixthreezero account.
WHEN YOU LOG INTO YOUR SIXTHREEZERO ACCOUNT AFTER PURCHASE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE WARRANTY FOR UP TO 30 DAYS.
Please note, Electric Bicycles and Standard Bicycles have different warranty coverage, please read through them so you understand what is covered, and what is not.
STANDARD BICYCLE WARRANTY
Sixthreezero standard and electric bicycles are sold through authorized dealers only. Any retail purchaser of our bicycles through one of our authorized dealers will be protected by a limited warranty stated as such:
- Frames, including forks, are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the original date of purchase.
- Components and parts (excluding electric bicycle batteries, cabling, and motors) are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the original date of purchase.
If you have a claim that falls under our warranty policy, please contact the sixthreezero authorized dealer in which you purchased the bicycle and they will facilitate the warranty claim for you. If you ordered directly through www.sixthreezero.com, please contact us directly. Any parts that have been deemed defective during the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced by parts of equal or greater value. As such, it is purely at the discretion of the manufacturer and it is the sole remedy of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Damage, failure or loss resulting from normal wear and tear.
- Damage, failure or loss resulting from an accident.
- Damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, misuse or neglect.
- Damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, improper repair or improper maintenance of bicycle components.
- Damage, failure or loss caused by any alterations or modifications. Warranty will be fully voided by any alterations or modifications to the frame, forks or components.
- Gear or brake adjustments.
- Tires and tubes.
- Shipment charges for replacement parts.
ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY
**Please note, the Forever Warranty is not available to Electric Bicycles. The standard Electric Bicycle warranty is the only warranty coverage that is available and included with the purchase of any sixthreezero electric bicycle.**
- 30 Days, we cover everything
- 2 Years or 500 Charges on Battery, 2 years motor, 2 years controller, 2 years display
- Lifetime on Steel Frame, 3 Years on Aluminum
- Tires & Tubes not covered beyond 30 days
- 2 years on all other components
- Rust not covered by warranty
- Defective tubes, only covered in first 30 days
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets
Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to sixthreezero bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer.
OTHER MODIFICATIONS THAT WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY
- Adding electric motor
- Welding additional parts to the frame
- Removing and changing the original chain
- Changing primary gear and braking components, such as shifters, derailleurs, brake arms, and pedal crank
- Any physical changes to the bicycle fork or frame that could compromise the factory welding.
We love our bicycles and we are confident that they are great quality products. We also care very much about our customers, so please exercise caution at all times when riding a sixthreezero bicycle. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the bicycle before each and every ride and it is the owner’s responsibility to follow all standard bicycle safety precautions. Please check your local laws regarding bicycle safety. Always wear an ANSI approved safety helmet and always utilize proper lighting equipment when riding at night. Reflectors alone are not enough. Failure to use approved safety equipment could result in injury or death.
If you have questions about our warranty, please contact us at email@example.com.
If any product is subject to federal or state consumer warranty laws, our statement of limited warranty included with the product applies in place of these warranties. Our warranty replaces any other warranty, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances are we liable for third-party claims against you for losses or damages; including losses of or damages to records or data; consequential damage (including lost profits or savings) or incidental damages. Purchaser agrees that the total of any and all liability, regardless of fault, shall be limited to the total of your bicycle purchase with Seller. This limitation on warranty and liability is part of the terms of sale, constitutes a binding agreement and may be enforced against you. The laws of the State of California shall govern this agreement. The parties hereby agree that any dispute relating to the products sold hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Los Angeles, California.